Sunday, May 29, 2011

My favorite foundations for women of color







Here is a list of my favorite liquid foundations for women of color. Some you can pick up at a department store and some at your local drug store. The skin of women of color is tricky to match,but I think you will enjoy these.










Cover Girl in Natureluxe. I personally use "Brazilnut" and I love the coverage and its at a great price they have four shades that I know can match a woman of color.










CoverGirl Queen. A line completely dedicated to ethnic skin I love this foundation and the more you build the more coverage.










"China Doll" Napoleon Perdris. The coverage is amazing yet it still feels lightweight and it locks in place all day.










Smashbox. Comes in D1 and D2 not that much of a variety,but the coverage of these two foundations are great also available in cream to powder foundation.










Maybeline Fit. One of the newest foundations from Maybeline also in concealers the coverage is sufficient and it picks up undertones pretty well.










Jazzy Baptiste xoxo





No comments: