Wednesday, September 21, 2011

"Day Smokey Eye"


I created a day smokey eye with shadows from the Urban Decay "Naked" Palette here are a few steps and the shadows I used so that you can recreate the look.

1. I applied "Greed" primer potion from Urban Decay

2. I applied "Darkhorse" shadow do my entire lid with the Urban Decay "Good Karma" brush you necessarily don't have to use this particular brush,but a full size shadow brush with a little firmness that can really deposit the shadow

3. I applied "Creep" shadow to my outer corner to create the smoke effect. remember not to apply to much dark shadow and blend outward

4. I highlighted my brows by applying "Smog" you can use a large shadow brush to achieve this dab the shadow starting from the iris which begins in front of your brow and blend outward

5. Last I highlighted my inner crease with "Half Baked" I love this because it makes your eyes look brighter. Dab a little in and blend inward.

Your day smokey eye has been created I will follow up with videos soon until then stay fabulous pretty ones!

Jazzy Baptiste xoxo

No comments: