Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Product Review: CoverGirl NatureLuxe Foundation




CoverGirl NatureLuxe foundation provides an adequate amount of coverage which is rare to find in a drugstore product.




The creamy liquid foundation goes on smooth and locks in place all day. To set this foundation I use CoverGirls Queen Ebony setting pressed powder with my Kabuki brush.




The shade that I use is "Brazilnut" I was not so sure about it, but it blended right into my CoverGirl Queen "Sheer Expresso" without that visible foundation line which is quite dreadful.




I would recommend this product for anyone who is looking for a light weight foundation that's creamy and not runny and is looking for something that fits their budget. It may not be the foundation for you if you're the kind of person who wants full coverage. I would say just give it a try because who wouldn't want to be easy, breezy, beautiful, CoverGirl! (giggles)




xoxo Jazzy Baptiste

No comments: