Friday, October 14, 2011

Maybelline Fit Me Foundation



Maybelline Fit Me foundation is the newest foundation from Maybelline cosmetics.






I had the oppurtunity to use the ptoduct on a recent shoot. I like the product for the simple fact that its able to pick up your skin pigment and duplicate it. Thats a hard thing to find within a drugstore cosmetic.






The Fit Me pressed powders, concealers and blushes are able to the same thing and are pretty long lasting and the concealers have sufficient coverage as the foundations.






The only downfall I think is that there isn't a wide variety of foundation shades only having a few darker shades.






I still believe in the product and I think you'll be satisfied with what it can do for you.






Supermodel Jessica White graces one of the Maybelline Fit foundations she looks gorgeous.









Jazzy Baptiste xoxo

No comments: