Wednesday, October 19, 2011

October Weather Inspiration



I was feeling inspired by the October weather today.






I created a smokey eye using "Hustle" an Urban Decay shadow on my entire lid. Then I smoled out my outer corner using both "Rock" a NYX shadow and "Creep" another shadow from Urban Decay.






I used my" Smashbox" crease brush to smoke out my outer corner, and deposited the shadow on my lid with a full size shadow brush from "Urban Decay".






I highlighted my brows with "Halfbaked" from "Urban Decay" as well using their multi tasker brush.






I contoured my cheeks with "MAC" "Razin" blush and added a little "Hi Glow" bronzer from "Play Kosmetics".






Made my eyes pop even more with "Benefit" "They're Real" mascara






That's my October weather inspiration






Jazzy Baptiste xoxo






No comments: